Monday, March 14, 2011

New sprite sheet? Yes! (But will it go anywhere?)


Oh wow, apologies, it has been altogether too long since an update!  But I have an excuse! A real one!

Basically, I finally ended up landing a new gig.  It's freelance, working on a browser/mobile game, I don't honestly know how much I can talk about it, but its going well thus far and it pays fairly.  Thats really all I could hope for.

Because of this, I haven't had much time to do anything else, not work on the Airship Game project, or any other art.  But, during a bit of a lull in the work schedule, I did put together this little sheet for a game concept that came to me a couple days ago.  Will I ever turn it into a reality? Possibly, but I'm not too worried about it, I have a lot on my plate at this point, so stretching myself further would be a silly idea.  Still, it's a good way to do fun work!

I also promise I'll do another design talk soon, I have an idea for one, just haven't had the time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment