Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new thing.

So heres the deal, I'm going to be doing a couple things to keep my art up to snuff around here, as well as give me more of a creative outlet. Noone follows this blog really, and thats fine, just so long as I can speak my mind on things relevant to my art...in other words mostly game design and illustration.

The plan is to choose a topic, post about it, and have a piece of art to go along with it, maybe it will be pixels, maybe it'll be vectors, it might directly correlate to the topic at hand or just be something I wouldn't otherwise post.

In any case, the plan is to do one of these a week. I'm not exactly employed at the moment (hint hint potential employers stumbling upon my site!) and I need something to keep myself preoccupied. I think this is a fun way to do just that.

I'll be tagging these posts as "design theory", and that'll be basically be the one thing that keeps them all together. Hopefully this will keep me practicing! Expect the first one shortly, in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment